Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hey, remember me?

--Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I had been on here, sorry for the delayed comment approvals, guys.
--Those were some wicked looking clouds this evening, I was totally expecting a full fledged Steve McCaully F5 super tornado.
--We bought my wife a new car this last week, a Chevy Equinox. I really wanted a Tahoe but without kids, I just couldn't make myself drop that much money on something that big. But one day...
--We actually ended up getting a great deal, after some haggle coaching from my Dad and Sister. I would recommend Jerry's in Weatherford to anybody looking for a new vehicle, super nice people down there.
--Satelite radio is quite possible one of the best inventions ever.
--I've noticed that I go to Weatherford to do pretty much anything, is it really that much closer to Bridgeport?
--Even thought I have always hated Start Trek, that movie still looks cool to me.
--I hate working long days to do end of month paperwork, no matter what the conditions are, its stress to the max.
--The powers that be at my job recently put us on direct deposit payroll, I'm not very crazy about it so far.
--It was freakin' hot today. Remind me of that mid-August.
--I put in paperwork for vacation the week after July 4th to celebrate my birthday and anniversary. Well, just anniversary, since I got married on birthday, that doesn't exist anymore.
--But it's all worth, its been the best year of my life.
--Any suggestions of a good restaurant/hotel in the metroplex for a first anniversary?
--Me and Wendy(Mrs. Ryan) watched Here Come the Newlyweds last night on ABC. Now that's actually a pretty funny show.
--Well, I'm about to pass out on my keyboard, so I'm outta here.

5 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

Good to hear from you! So does your wife claim the annual Wendy Ryan Memorial day roping as hers?(haha). Bought the only brand-spanking new vehic. me ever owned from Jerry's, almost 2yrs. ago. They really did me good and I will be a return buyer. Did the buying over the web, no hassles, no haggling(since it goes thru the fleet sales), 45 minutes from the time I stepped on the lot - to drive off. I have 4 sirius radios, addicted one may say. I KNOW how it feels about the b-day thing. Me and the Terra met, got married, and our 1st minnow - she got married on me b-day. Heck -- I don't even know how old I am anymore. Can't a guy have his own day? As said good to see your still alive.

RPM said...

Glad to see you're still around! I really don't have any personal experience, but I hear the Gaylord is a great place to stay.

The Accomplice said...

I was thinking about your blog yesterday. I'm glad to hear everything is going good.

That storm was crazy last night.

Jarhead™ said...

I'm not sure who you are anymore. You get married and your blog goes straight to hell. Buck up! You're still young! Blog while you can!

Lonesome Dove in the Stockyards is going to be your best bet for an anniversary dinner.

Make it happen!

Anonymous said...

BOINABRAZA...Great place to eat...
www.boinabraza.com