Friday, April 9, 2010

--31 weeks as of Tuesdsay! 9 more and I'll be a Dad!

--I can't believe just how fast Wendy's pregnancy has gone, it seems like just last week we had the first Dr. appointment. I guess it's just a precursor to how fast Jake will grow up.

--I haven't been in much a writing mood at all here lately, not a bad mood, just not a blogging mood.

--I've let my yard get out of control, the previous spent a ton of money on the landscaping and I've completely let it go, I guess I just didn't get my Dad's green thumb. This weekend I'm going to try to change that though, I've recruited my little brother-in-laws and were gonna pull some weeds, cut some grass, spread some mulch, and plant some shrubs. Either that or they'll do it and be around for moral support, gotta mold those young minds, ya know.

--Anyway, after several trips to Lowe's, we should be ready to get started this afternoon, wish me luck...

--So, it turns out that if you have a dog that likes to chew, along with your AC unit in the back yard, bad things will happen. Like the little bastard chewing through the wires and causing you to have AC repairman come out to add freon, only to find out he chewed the wires and popped a fuse.

--I don't have a dog anymore.

--Congratulations to Sili on BabyAlley #2!

3 comments:

Jarhead™ said...

"Popped" a fuse or "pooped" a fuse?

Ryan said...

I had to go back and check myself, but yeah, he popped a fuse, made the fuse blow, what have you.

Silicone Alley said...

Thanks!

It really does seem like just a while back you were letting us know you will be a daddy. As a new mom here is some advice....sleep now!!!Sleep all day, all night, sleep whenever and wherever you can!!! I miss sleep...hehehe

My damn dog also chewed on the damn AC unit! She learned her lesson after I beat her down,,..jk...we just got her more toys and she left the unit alone. Luckily, she didn't cause any damages to it.

Any sono picture you can share with us?!