Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Dark Knight

This may be a little late, but I can honestly say that The Dark Knight is one of the, if not THE, best movie(s) I have ever seen. I went and saw it twice opening weekend and never once got bored during the second time I saw it. And I'll agree with everyone else in saying that Heath Ledger does steal the show with the Joker, all the way through the movie I was thinking "Man, this guy died way too young." I guess the fact that I am a huge Batman fan also made me somewhat biased to this movie, I remember watching Batman as far as I can remmember. The only draw back: In order to see the movie the second time, I had to tak my wife to see Mamma Mia, and if you get the chance to see that, just go ahead and put a bullet in your head right then and there, trust me.

No comments: