Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Double Suck.

I am officially forfeiting my Springsteen fan status until at least November 4th for two reasons:
1. The Boss is having a benefit concert for Obama, if you read older posts that one should explain itself.

2. The "Help Destroy America" tour features Billy Joel alongside Bruce. Billy effing Joel.

Say it ain't so Boss! Ah, well, that seems to be the way its going this year, every singer or actor I like supports the O man...except Sylvester Stallone. And you don't screw with Rambo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ef you too. Sincerely, Billy {effing] Joel

Silicone Alley said...

I've giving up on some of my favorite celebrities as well. I can't even look at them on TV or Movies, all I see is "LIBERAL" tattooed on there damn forehead.

lovelit said...

This is the first time I've scanned your blog...nice. But, I have to defend the Piano Man here; I love the man as an artist, and "Piano Man" is one of the best songs ever written. But being a staunch "O" supporter, whether Oprah or Obama, deducts major cool points these days, so I'm halfway agreeing with you...in case you cared:)

Jarhead™ said...

Springsteen sucks for more reasons than the fact that he's a Leftist...

But you know how I feel about that already...

Ryan said...

Yeah thats true, Piano Man isn't too bad. And yes, I believe weve been down that road before...

Anonymous said...

I agree. I liked Springsteen better when he stayed out of politics which he pretty much did until the last election and now this one...you always knew which side he was on if you saw him live or listened to his lyrics. That I could handle but I hate celebrities who think they're smarter than the average voter and try to sway votes with their fame by campaigning for their choice.