Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've got mixed feelings about this one...


I'm a huge Springsteen fan but his new stuff is just too politically charged, and on most views I am way off to the right compared to his. I am so tired of hearing everyone praise Obama and slam Bush I could puke. True, Bush made many mistakes that will undoubtedly marr his legacy, but I fear in the not too distant future we may regret the liberal storm we brought on this country. But anyway I'll give "Working on a Dream" a shot, but I don't predict anything better than an Obama commercial. Too bad we'll never get another "Born To Run" or "The River" again.

--I bet I can name at least one person that will comment on this one.
Giggity-giggity. Giggity-goo.

2 comments:

abbienormyl said...

The artists of this country have to walk a certain walk or they get banished from the success circle and can't make a living...first they become brainwashed, then the mantra is passed on or expressed thru their talent.

It is a predictable cycle...they start out young and rebellious...then get reprogrammed, conform and pass it on…such as been the fate of many talented souls…usually what gets them noticed in the first place is thinking out of the box… then they don’t want to be ousted so they jump in the box…’tis a shame…

Jarhead™ said...

Did you rub one out during the SB halftime show? haha