Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Night Updates

--Nope, I didn't pull a Jarhead, I'm still around. I've been insanely busy, but it seems like I have gotten absolutely nothing accomplished.
--My wife and I have finally bagan shopping for our first home of our own. Good Lord I wasn't ready for the flood of bullcrap you have to wade through in this process. Ah well, I guess its just one of those crazy deals that make life great. (But don't forget to say a little prayer for us if you can.)
--I hated to see Jarhead go, but I also understand where he is coming from. Even though I don't update this thing very regularly, sometimes it just feels like a burden, just knowing it's there.
--I think all Christmas lights should e taken down by Jan. 5th. I mean, I love Christmas, but c'mon man.
--I think anyone my age getting credit card is very irresponsible. But then again, maybe not if they can control themselves. I dont trust myself that much, so I just shy away from the Capital One envelopes.
--Pretty much any Subway commercial sucks. Hard.
--Well, thats all for now folks, I'm outta here.

4 comments:

RPM said...

It's ALIVE!!!

Kathleen... said...

You're such a good guy, Ryan. Hug Mrs. Ryan for me -- she's a lucky girl. =) Thanks for your comment tonight...made me cry; once you're a parent, you'll understand why. It's all about those little ones....

You've got a terrific head on your shoulders. You and the wife should celebrate that the rest of life IS Easy Street for you. It just gets better...you guys have a great hold upon what Life Is...=) Bravo.

p.s. I miss Jar too. I also understand the beating of putting one's journal online. I do hope he'll be back though...;)

The Accomplice said...

Good luck on the house hunting. I think Mr. Accomplice and I were very lucky when we signed. Don't worry about all the paper. It will be so worth it in the end.

abbienormyl said...

Nothing worth having comes easy...when Mr. Give and I bought our lake property the house did not have a dishwasher and the county is dry...we were like, what the hey...we signed our life away, visited the local VFW and then we watched our property value double within the first year...the process is a huge pain in the rear, butt worth it...Good Luck