Saturday, February 21, 2009

--I could lie and say I've been too busy to blog, but I just really haven't wanted too. My evenings are just way to packed with Cartoon Network's Adult Swim to pull the computer in front of me.

--My iPhone was no more as of Valentine's Day, it seems that when you drop it in the toilet it just becomes a piece of sh*t. Sorry about that last one I couldn't help it. He he he....

--Anyway I was due for an upgrade on my AT&T plan so I opted for the new BlackBerry Bold, at first I wasn't sure about it but now I can't put it down. I gotta admit, I didn't think I would like anything other than the iPhone, but now I'm sold on BlackBerry.

--Speaking of, can anyone out there with a BlackBerry please help me set up my voice mail?!?!

--My wife's grandfather had a massive heart attack on Wednesday, he might be able to come home soon, so please keep him in your prayers.

--We watched FIREPROOF the other night and, cheesy dialogue aside, every married person out there should watch it.

--We also watched W. All I saw was a liberal love fest.

--How is that no matter how nice an area is when a hospital is built, it always becomes a ghetto sooner or later? Case in point: Whichita Falls.

--Eric Holder seems like a real douche. I may be wrong but that's just the vibe I get. Timothy Geithner too.

--I usually think the race card is played all too often, but regarding the New York Times chimp cartoon, I think the cartoonist did cross a line there.



4 comments:

RPM said...

Glad to see ya back!

I know what you mean about Adult Swim. It's very addictive.

LandShark 5150 said...

ROBOT CHICKEN rocks! Didn't you get the cd to go with the phone, I did and still can't figure it out all the things one can do (side note -- get a teenager to help). I work alot in the Wichita Falls area and yes that town has been on the downward slide for many years. Scary to think what it will look like as economic market fall hits harder. Bet the nickname Falls Town will be more suitable.

Kathleen... said...

Ryan, I will pray for your wife's Grandpa...I'm sorry. =(

Blackberry better than iPhone??? Say it ain't so?! I love, love, love my iPhone. =D

I keep hearing that about Fireproof; guess I'll have to Netflix it...

As much as I BELIEVE you about W, gotta see that one too.

I hate Wichita Falls. Blech.

Anonymous said...

Saw Fireproof awhile back at the dollar theatre (I think it's in the video stores now), with my daughter.

Although I was already divorced, I would encourage anyone married or considering marriage to see it.