Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Mumbles

--I've finally been given a five day work week again, I had forgotten how it felt to have Saturday AND Sunday off.
--The yellow lab had to go this last week, our yard was just way too small for him and he had started digging, and digging, and digging, you wouldn't believe the holes I had to fill in. I really hated to see him go, which is weird because I'm not an animal lover at all, but I know he will be happier out in the country. It's not like he was much of a guard dog anyway, Wendy was walking him through the Fair Oaks addition in Bridgeport and a shiatsu started barking at him, and what does he do? He cowers down and starts crying until the shiatsu leaves him alone, the big baby. I will miss him though, he was a pretty good dog considering.
--I posted a few months ago that brother's little boy was sick, well he got sick again and they finally found a birth defect in his neck, something that didn't close properly but I really don't know the details. He's going to be having a surgery in October to correct it, so please be in prayer for him, and my brother and his wife.
--I've said it once before and I'll say it again: Rahm Emanuel looks like a total Douche Bag.
--Is it douchebag or douche bag?
--I was completely hooked to Big Brother this season, I'm glad the game ended the way it did.
--Twitter is quite possible the most addicting thing ever. I've heard people say the same about Facebook, but I really can't get into it, way too complicated.
--I always feel weird in Lowe's when I have to pull the extra large utility cart, and I know one day I'm gonna hurt somebody with that thing
--Mosquitoes are INSANE this year, and I don't remember seeing the City of Bridgeport spraying once.
--I've probably used my sprinkler system 4 times since we have moved into our house, partly because we've had rain and partly because I'm just a tight wad.

1 comment:

Mango's Madness said...

I really enjoy your posts! But you mignt want to post more than once a month!

Gerald