Thursday, October 15, 2009

...and on, and on, and on...

--My friend and I watched the runaway balloon live at work today until it landed. The best part? The goofy guy chasing after it trying to catch the huge thing as it landed.
--Was anyone else getting dizzy from the camera spinning in circles?
--My iMac has turned me into a computer snob, I feel like all PC's are inferior to my computer. HAHAHA!
--I'm still having Big Brother withdrawals, I got way too into that show this season. Survivor is O.K. But still...
--I can't wait to hang up Christmas lights on our house. I love Christmas, I'm kinda like Clark Griswold on steroids.
--I have a huge crack in my iPhone screen, too bad AppleCare protection plan I bought doesn't cover damage cause by concrete.
--I have to keep my hands in pockets at all times in Wal-Mart, just thinking about how many people have touched EVERYTHING in there grosses me out. They should just go around with a spray bottle of Purell all day.
--Ever watch a pregnant chick pass out while having blood drawn? I have, scary stuff.
--I remember one time in college we were standing in class watching a movie and Wendy started getting light headed and leaned over to me and said "I think I'm gonna..." and starts falling face first. So naturally, being the loving and caring boyfriend that I was, grabbed the first thing I could reach, the hood of her sweatshirt. Too bad it was a zip up and it unzipped causing her face to meet the door. Hard. Man, I've never been so scared in my life.
--GoodNight Folks.

No comments: