Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rambling on, and on, and on....

--In the infamous words of a very rude commenter over at The South 40, this will be a post where I "just yammer on for the sake of hearing myself talk."
--Geez, some people. If your bored or don't like what your reading, JUST LEAVE. There is no reason to leave a snarky comment or report the blog. (i.e. Anonymous 8:04 to Denney Crane)
--Two things the blogging community needs back: Jarhead and Anobiter.
--We went to the Bridgeport Police town hall window peeper meeting last night that was practically in our front yard. They said they were stepping up patrols in the area. And that's pretty much it. Well I feel safe now. THIS is a prime example of why citizens need guns.
--Sitting in the waiting room of the ObGyn or baby doctor, or whatever the heck its called, felt exactly like the scene in Knocked Up.
--I watched Top Gun for the first time in a long time the other day. What a corny, awesome movie.
--Every time i tread to read a blogs comments on my iPhone and it opens a separate window, my phone locks down and I have to reboot it. Crazy.
--2012 looks awesome in a gay, retarded kind of way. Do you think John Cusack's character will go out wearing a trench coat and holding a boom box over his head in the final scene of death and destruction?
--I actually really want to go see Where The Wild Things Are, loved the story when I was little. Same goes for Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs.
--I'm a caveman when it comes to Facebook, its like rocket science to me.
--Twitter is awesome though.
--I didn't get a picture of it, but in today's All Around Wise I saw an ad for a home builder that read "You Deserve a Real Home" and had a big red X over a mobile home. Wow, that could probably be a little more PC.
--Like I said, just to hear myself talk.

5 comments:

Denney Crane said...

We haven't had peeper problems since we got our lab... he doesn't allow people in the yard without his permission.

He sleeps inside, but his sense of smell and hearing has him wanting outside a lot to check things out. Shame on the poor bastard who chooses to creep around our house.

I get in less trouble when I talk to myself and don't share the conversation with anyone else... but that's just me.

Mango's Madness said...

Keep it up! I enjoy what you have to say.

Mango

RPM said...

Bridgeport has a Peeping Tom? This won't end well.

Jarhead™ said...

Ryan, at least your "yammering" is interesting.

You should blog more. You and House of R and R are quickly becoming daily stops for me. You'll have plenty to blog about in the coming months with that kid in the oven.

Keep it up.

K

Judy said...

I wasn't able to go the peeping tom meeting (had to work), but geez, I don't feel much safer now. I hope they catch him soon.