Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday

-- Its starting to sink into my mind that in less than six months, I'm going to be a Dad. That's exciting and incredibly scarey all at the same time.
-- It really irritates me when someone lives to correct other's spelling and grammar mistakes, not that it makes me feel dumb, I just don't really see the point in pointing out an obvious "typo" in a BLOG COMMENT. Ah well, I guess some people need to squeeze that little bit of nastiness in to complete their day.
-- This weather is wreaking havoc on my hands, if I make a fist my knuckles bleed all the way across. It's actually pretty bad ass looking, one might presume I had a been in a bar room brawl.... Yeah that's what I'll tell 'em.
-- I guess I could put lotion on my hands, but that would be gay and not nearly as bad ass as a bar room brawl look. What a dilema...
-- I have never really been into video games, even in high school when my friends practically lived on the things, but I am completely addicted to Halo 3 on XBox Live. Sure, I look ridiculous wearing my headset and yelling at the eight year old kid across the world that just killed me at the top of my lungs, but I just can't stop playing it!
-- I am still an idiot when it comes to Facebook, when MySpace was "it" it was just so much easier, maybe then I just cared about how many friends I have. Blogger friends are way cooler anyway, their some the nicest people I've never met!
-- I'm in a lazy rut this morning that I can't seem to get out of, I blame it on the democrats.
-- Or is it "Democrats"?
-- That there is my Christmas present from my most awesome wife, I give her a kid and she gives me a Beatles box set. Sounds like a fair trade off to me.

No comments: