Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Nighter


--Not alot going on today to blog about. With the election over I don't pay attention to the news that much anymore, and that feels really good. I just hated seeing bad news all the time, and sure its still there, but I'm not looking at it all day trying to see who is ahead in the daily tracking poll or whatever they call that crap.
--I couldn't help but think how special this Veteran's Day would have been for John McCain if he was our President-Elect.
--The crack in my windshield is growing. Luckily its on the passenger side so I can put it off just that much longer.
--I had to go to Jacksboro this morning, it actually turned out to be a surprisingly pleasant trip.
--I hope I've hinted to my wife enough for a new, higher capacity iPod for Christmas, mine is down to 4MB memory on a 8GB model.
--About the only use I see for a Bluetooth headset is when your driving. Otherwise it just looks goofy walking around with that thing hanging out of your ear making everyone around you think you are talking to them.
--Speaking of, where in the does the term "Bluetooth" come from anyway?
--I just yesterday noticed the "Compose" tab at the top of this blogger-typing-dialog-box-thingy, I had been doing everything in HTML up until now.
--I've been getting up earlier here lately for some reason, maybe because the sun is coming up earlier, I'm not sure.
--I was prank called at work yesterday morning. I would have thought it was hilarious, had I not been in a horrible mood at the time. Looking back, I probably should have just lightened up.
--I don't think I would like a job where I sit at a desk all day long.
--I'm outta here.

No comments: