Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday Night Thoughts

--I'm still fighthing this "anti-blogging" mood I've been in here laely, it's been winning the past few days.
--Today was a really weird day. I took half the day off, that never happens, and it just completely screwed me up. Now I;m not saying I didn't enjoy it, it just felt weird not be enslaved by work.
--I really want to go see "Role Models". Probably just because it has Stifler in it.
--I went to Hulen Mall to get birthday/Christmas presents for my wife today, I'm glad I picked a weekday to do that. Traffic was horrible in Fort Worth driving home, it was only four o'clock, I don't get that.
--It seems like every one of my wife's friends is pregnant....
--I bought Madden '09 this weekend. Greatness.
--Is it wierd that we already have our Christmas tree up and decorated?
--I don't see how any guy could buy something in Victoria's Secret except a gift card. I always wonder if those women in there know I'm a husband buying a gift card, or just a sicko. I thnik I'll just buy it online next time.
--I caught myself running my hand on the rail of the escalator and balcony today. Immediately followed buy a purchase of hand sanitizer.

3 comments:

RPM said...

Dude, that's almost as bad as eating a piece of candy from those bulk bins!

When did Ft.Worth turn into Dallas? 35 & 820 is worse than 35 & LBJ! That is wrong on so many levels... 820 from 35 to 121 is a constant parking lot.

Jarhead™ said...

"It seems like every one of my wife's friends is pregnant...."

You're next, buddy.


"Is it wierd that we already have our Christmas tree up and decorated"?

Yes. This is as weird as shaving in the shower, nutjob.

Ryan said...

Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!!