Thursday, December 4, 2008

Abbreviated Thoughts

--Is it just me, or does it seem like most everyone has plagued by the anti-blog fever here lately?
--Did any one else not e AT&T being down in the Bridgeport area this afternoon?
--I know I'm fixing to be sick. I don't feel bad yet, I just have that pressure on my chest everytime I coughs that's just screaming Get ready!!
--O'Harlies in Bridgeport is always good ..and clean.
--For some strange reason, I've come to love the smell of Bondo. I used to hate that stinkin' stuff.
--I want to see them go all the way, but I've got a feeling the Bulls may get stomped this weekend. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
--Holy crap it's almost midnight! I thought it was like 9:30.

4 comments:

RPM said...

I'm really hoping the Bulls pull this one out. They may be the real deal.

It will be interesting to see how many of the players make it at the college and pro level. Could the Green Brothers be the next Kyle Clifton?

Anonymous said...

O'Harlies in Bridgeport? What is that?

Silicone Alley said...

Yeah..I havent been much in the blogy blog mood at all.

LandShark 5150 said...

U-OK?