Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday Night Ventings

--My wife and I went to Grapevine this evening to try and wrap up some Christmas shopping. I tried to leave early where we would miss traffic, so naturally we Trophy Club/Southlale right at rush hour.
--I bought my Dad one of those electric ciggarettes I heard about on the news, man that thing is pretty cool. It will be well worth the money if it actually causes him to trash the real deal.
--I hadn't been to Grapevine Mills in years, it seemed a lot smaller, I guess I'm just bigger.
--I found a "nostalgia" store call Past and Present or some such bullcrap, that was a pretty neat store, I wouldn't mind going back and browsing longer in there. I did find some old Springsteen records to add to my collection though. (Feel free to come over and enjoy them anytime, Jar!)
--I had to force myself into Victoria's Secret to grab my wife, man II just always feel like every woman in there thinks I'm a pervert.
--I had my first Kincaid's hamburger tonight, albeit the one in Southlake not off Camp Bowie. Wow, that place is awesome!
--I saw a store in the mall displaying a cardboard cutout of Barack Obama. Theres really too many crude, smart ass things I can say about that one, so I'm just gonna walk away from it.
--One of those foreign ladies that work at the kiosks between stores try to interupt me during a phone call to give me sales pitch. She looked super pissed when I pointed at my phone and veered the other way. Serves her right, rude ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to beat Kincaids! If you haven't had a Charlies here in Ft. Worth you are missing out, try the Project 'X' burger.

As for VS, you are a perv when you are in there thinking all of those dirty thoughts!

el chupacabra said...

Hope your dad has some luck leaving the cigs behind. It's hard to see someone you care about smoking.