Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Night Thoughts

--Nope I'm not lying dead in a ditch somewhere, it's too damn cold for that.
--I can't believe how big of a deal the news stations are making over the "possibility" of freezing DRIZZLE, we won't get our real winter until about late January or early February and then they'll really be flipping out.
--We live on Halsell street in Bridgeport so when we heard the sirens for the parade the other noght we decided to go out and watch. The sirens were the end of the parade, maybe I'm wrong, but aren't the fire trucks and cop cars first? Ah well, I wasn't too excited about it anyway.
--I went to walmart about 8:30 Sunday morning, man that is the time to go, there was nobody there.
--I wonder if Channell 33 is the laughing stock of DFW local news, they seem the least funded. I like to think about what the back alley news anchor fight from Anchorman would be like with all our local anchors. I can pretty much laugh at anything Will Ferrell is in.
--We went to The ICE! exhibit at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine for the second time this year on Thursday, thats an amazing experience. Kinda pricey but well worth the money.
--Sometimes I just wish that I had absoluetly no outlet to the news, I'm tired of bad news in every headline.
--I wonder if December rivals the hot summer months in electric bills.

No comments: