Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Night Thoughts

--Rahm Emanuel seems like real douchebag. Just the kinda guy you want to just punch right in the face cause it makes you feel better.
--Alan Colmes falls in that same category.
--I wonder how many people scoffed at Steve Jobs, or whoever at Mac, when they said, "OK, heres a new idea, were gonna call it the iPod."
--I like the Safari browser on my phone, but not on my computer. But then again I've never really like using a Mac when I have had the oppurtunity.
--A hot shower turning is one of the worst things ever.
--I watched the season finale of The Biggest Loser tonight, man that show and what it does for those people is amazing. Its one of the few reality shows that doesn't suck hard.
--I think I have seen pretty much every episode of Family Guy, and they're still funny.
--I bought some microwaveable cans of Hormel chili at IGA today for lunch. That, my friends, was a very bad idea. Very bad.

2 comments:

The Accomplice said...

I thought the host was wearing a nasty dress. I hated that black bra fringe thing she had going. I know, she pregnant and to be nice.

RPM said...

Hormel Chili is an oxymoron.