Wednesday, October 29, 2008

...And Heres to you Mrs. Robinson..

Just finished watching The Graduate with my wife, another one of those I shouldv'e seen but just haven't. I stand by my prior statement that Dustin Hoffman is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors. I also put it together that the wedding scene in Wayne's World II is poking fun at The Graduare. The only drag was the overload of Simon and Garfunkel tunes, I mean I can handle Mrs. Robinson every now and then, but come on! Anyway I liked this one, as expected.

1 comment:

Jarhead™ said...

Mrs. Jarhead and I saw The Graduate on Broadway a few years back and were treated to some full-frontal nudity by ol' whatshername ~ Dr. Melfi from The Sopranos I was like, holy crap! Did I just see some bush live on stage?

Yep. I sure did. Nothing like live bush.