Thursday, October 30, 2008

Closing Thoughts

--My wife is really into watching The Biggest Loser and shes sucked me into it this time. The changes those people go through are amazing.
--I should pray more than I do. Sometimes I feel like I completely leave God out of my life.
--I can't stand Alan Colmes.
--I think I have to explain to people every single day that painting an automobile is not an easy process. If you haven't done it before, its probably going to look like crap.
--I have a month and a half old nephew that I have only seen pictures of. That's weird to me because I'm used to all my family being in pretty close proximity.
--I like the new Dodge Rams. Then again, I like any of the new domestic trucks.
--I've never really laughed at Larry the Cable Guy.
--Purple Rain is on VH1. Next Channel.
--I wish CommuniComm Cable had an interactive guide rather than just the TV Guide channel.
--I like to watch the Spanish channels sometimes even though I dont understand them,I make up my own dialogue for them in my head and laugh out loud at it sometimes.
--Whatever happened to Patrick Duffy? Maybe were all just dreaming and he'll be in the shower in the morning.
--Maybe I should get some sleep.

No comments: