Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Night Thoughts

--I'm bored, so I'm gonna borrow everbody's "Random Thoughts" bit.
--The closer it gets to election day, the more I want to punch Barack Obama in the head.
--I wonder how many recounts we will have to go through if Obama does happen to lose. I honestly don't think I could take anymore, I am completely sick of hearing election coverage.
--I wasn't able to get a pic of it, but driving down 380 from Decatur to Bridgeport this morning I got to watch the shelf(?) cloud from the cold from roll in. That was pretty cool.
--I may be immature, but I love watching Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. I'm not sure why, but Aqua Teen Hunger Force always makes me snicker.
--I filled my truck up for for 55 bucks the other day and was excited about it. Then I realized how sad that was.
--I like a few AC/DC songs, but I don't think I could make myself go to their concert in January.
--Good Night, Folks.

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

I'm tired of the coverage too....I actually just agreed with friggin' Whoopie Goldberg a minute ago; she appeared on GMA to promote her book, and Sawyer flashed a clip of the View political catfights of late. Whoopie commented (they actually don't have any feuds going because of disagreements, etc.), then asked, "How many days left, please?"

I could just shoot myself in the head every time I see ANOTHER Obama/Biden sign during my morning drive. Geez...there's now 7 on my way to the elementary school -- two of which have night-time illumination lamps affixed in front of them. [bang!]

You know what makes me snicker? South Park. So bad...so wonderful.

I like some AC/DC too....love some AC/DC. Heard they're having the new concert the other day -- shared your same thought. Can you imagine??

Anonymous said...

"The closer it gets to election day, the more I want to punch Barack Obama in the head".

Punch him for me too! He makes me sick to my stomach.

Back in the good ole days I went to see AC/DC in concert. Angus Young is like a piece of bouncy rubber on the stage. Good Times.

There are alot of concerts I would love to go too now. I use to go see all my favorite bands. Now, at my age....I'm somewhat a closet hard rocker because I refuse to let people refer to me as "still liv'n in the 80's.