Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Night

--I hate when people throw out completely off the wall accusations about either candidate.
--Since it has started to be cold of a morning, I've been thinking about getting an aftermarket remote starting system installed on my truck. Has anyone had any luck with those?
--I tried a McRib sandwich at McDonald's tonight. That was a very stupid, stupid idea.
--I made Twitter account the other day, I didn't really get it at first but now I'm starting to like it.
--My PhotoSwap days on the iPhone are over. I randomly got a very undesired photo. And that's all I'm gonna say.
--This is probably my favorite time of year. The only thing I hate about it is that EVERY year my hand get really dry and my knuckles crack and bleed. That is the one and only time I use lotion, I ain't no weenie Liberal. (Geez, I almost sound like an anonymous commenter over at Liberally Lean.)
--Remember folks: Vote McCain Nov. 4th
--Is MySpace pretty much dead? Or does it just seem like it because I never use mine anymore?
--I got frustrated the other night and tossed my iPod/iPhone holder thats in my truck onto the dashboard. It bounced up and cracked my windshield. And its now spider-webbed out to a little over a foot in diameter. Needless to say, I felt dumb.
--I have trouble remembering how old I am sometimes. And I'm not that old.
--The Lil' Bill O'Reilly videos that Jarhead posts are hilarious, I was crying I was laughing so hard the other day.

No comments: