Monday, October 27, 2008

Can't Sleep Thoughts

--Just saw a headline on Drudge that reads:"McCain vows to come from behind...". HeHeHe. Maybe I'll grow up one day, probably not.
--I went to work this afternoon to take wrap up some end of month paperwork that should have taken about forty-five minutes. I finally got home five and a half hours later. I was peeved.
--I've heard the movie in theaters called Fireproof is really good, but I have yet to seen one preview or poster for it.
--While at a cook out/hay ride at my wife's dad's church this weekend I watched a Korean foreign exchange student burn a graham cracker and then bury it explaining that if it had a life, he had just taken it from said graham cracker. I wasn't sure how to respond to him.
--My wife has plans to go to the Canton Trade Day's with my cousin this weekend, I guess now would be a good time to hide my checkbook.
--When I found out my wife's aunt got the EXACT same furniture we did plus a love seat for about $800 less than I paid for it, my stomach did a flip. And I even blogged about the good deal I got.
--I enjoy reading BG's old posts on The Muse.
--Speaking of BG, that guy must have some thick skin, some of the comments people leave on there would have me royally pissed off.

1 comment:

LandShark 5150 said...

He's a friggin Attorney dude . A little old lady walks into a attorneys office to make her estate easier for those left behind. She asks how much , he replies $500. She reaches into her coin purse and produces 5 crisp new $100 bills and leaves. The atty. picks up the money and finds that each bill has another stuck to it, making a even $1000..Now he is stuck with an ethical problem --- does he tell his Partner?